Who we are
ChemX is an advanced materials technology company. Our projects are focused on the critical materials required for electrification and decarbonisation.
ChemX - The Chemistry X Factor
ASX:CMX Share Price
- The HiPurA HPA process is easily scalable in capacity as demand grows
- Not tied to mine production – feedstock is a widely available chemical allowing for multiple production locations close to end users
- Initial test work suggests low capital and operating costs
- Able to produce various grades and products for different end uses
- Target is for a pilot plant within 12-18 months
- Kaolinite and halloysite have been identified at a number of locations on the Eyre Peninsula tenements which is located 115km west of Whyalla, close to workforce and infrastructure.
- EL6634 and EL5920 cover a total of 718 km2
- Referred to as halloysite nano-tubes (HNT), it varies in length from 0.1 to 10.0 µm with an internal diameters range from 10-20 nm. High purity HNT’s are non-toxic and have a high thermal tolerance
- With alumina lining the inside of the tube plus silica lining the outside, it opens up a number of potential uses including separating out Hydrogen and Oxygen into storage and capturing CO2.
“Working with leading researchers and industry experts to identify opportunities and develop production technologies to commercialise next generation materials is a key component of our strategy”.
David Leavy, Managing Director